Butter Silk (King Parade)
Jaipur has been known for its Royalty & culture and traditional Ethnic wear. Butter Silk Saree is also known as Rajastani Royal Silk Saree and it is found in Rajasthan and Gujrat. The reason for the popularity of Butter Silk Saree is that it can be suitable to wear on any occasion.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.