Morni Saree with Stone Work (Morni D-118)
Rajasthan is known as a textile hub for a reason—the region is home to renowned crafts like bandhini, block printing and gota patti that have been passed down for generations, securing a well-deserved spot in every Rajasthani woman's wardrobe. Recognised for their lightweight and breathable fabrics, bright colours and eclectic prints, Rajasthani saris make ideal picks for all season closet.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.